Judicial Council Index
Juvenile Recoupment Folder: 1 of 1
1. General Projects Committee 1983-84
2. Letter of February 22, 1983, to Senator Paul Offner from David C. Niblack
3. Letter of August 9, 1983, to Janet Meier from James Fullin, Jr. regarding organizing a Judicial Council committee to evaluate county efforts at recouping the costs of Public Defender services provided to juveniles
4. Letter of August 9, 1983, to Peter Plant from James Fullin, Jr.
5. Letter of August 18, 1983, to James E. Seidel from Thomas P. Finley regarding your letter of 8/11/83 – Model procedure for recoupment of juvenile legal fees
6. Letter of August 22, 1983, to Judge Henry G. Gergen, Jr. from James Fullin, Jr.
7. Letter of August 22, 1983, to Frank Remington from James Fullin, Jr.
8. Letter of August 23, 1983, to James Fullin, Jr. from David C. Niblack
9. Letter of August 29, 1983, to Maureen Torphy from James Fullin, Jr.
10. Letter of September 8, 1983, to Thomas E. Dixon from James Fullin, Jr. Accompanied by letter of September 6, 1983, to James Fullin, Jr. from Thomas E. Dixon
11. Letter of September 19, 1983, to Judge Burton A. Scott from James Fullin, Jr.
12. Letter of October 3, 1983, to James Fullin, Jr. from Judge John C. Jaekels regarding juvenile recoupment sec. 48.275
13. Letter of October 10, 1983, to James Fullin, Jr. from Jack N. Lange regarding mode procedure for juvenile recoupment
14. Letter of November 1, 1983, to All 8th Judicial District Clerks of Circuit Court from W.D. Sucha regarding collection of juvenile recoupment monies. Accompanied by letter of November 10, 1983, to Judge John C. Jaekels from Joseph Schiebel regarding juvenile court fee recoupment
15. Letter of November 18, 1983, to James Fullin, Jr. from Judge Richard T. Becker
16. Letter of November 23, 1983, to James Fullin, Jr. from Judge Henry G. Gergen, Jr. regarding recoupment study
17. Recovery of Counsel Costs under s. 48.275
18. Letter of November 29, 1983, to Michael J. Loomis and Joan M. Heroux from John D. ferry, Jr.
19. Letter of December 16, 1983, to General Projects Committee from James Fullin, Jr. regarding summary of juvenile recoupment survey
20. Pt. 1. Introduction & Background of Judicial Council Study…