- WI Appellate Court Records (WSCCA)
- Briefs filed after July 1, 2009
- Docket information from the end of 1993 forward
- Select "Case history" link to see briefs filed after July 1, 2009 and docket information
- Search the "Filed documents" tab to search briefs e-filed after July 1, 2009 and cases beginning with 318 Wis. 2d (July 2009).
- Order appendices through our Order a Document service.
- UW Law Library Briefs Database
- Briefs and appendices from cases 173 Wis.2d (November 1992) through 317 Wis.2d (June 2009)
Briefs in the Library
The library provides public access to the WI Supreme Court and Court of Appeals briefs and appendices for all cases ordered published or unpublished, starting with the first case heard in each court (1839 for the WI Supreme Court; 1978 for the WI Court of Appeals).
Briefs for cases that have been summarily disposed or otherwise terminated are not kept by the library. Contact the Clerk of the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals for briefs for these cases.