Borrow Library Materials
The following may borrow materials from the Wisconsin State Law Library (WSLL), Milwaukee Legal Resource Center (MLRC), and Dane County Legal Resource Center (DCLRC):
- Judges and staff of the Wisconsin Court System
- Municipal judges
- Wisconsin legislators and legislative staff
- Federal, state and local government employees in Wisconsin
- Attorneys in private practice
- Staff of attorneys in private practice (authorization required)
Visit one of our libraries to register for and sign your library card. If you do not live within reasonable driving distance, please fill out our online library card application to request a library card.
Use your library card to:
- Access restricted databases such as LegalTrac from your office
- Request items using interlibrary loan
- Borrow library materials at one of the libraries or by mail.
More questions? Check our FAQs on borrowing library materials!