Questions? Ask a Librarian
- U.S. Dept. of Justice Antitrust Division
- Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition
- WI Dept. of Justice Consumer Protection & Antitrust Unit
- American Antitrust Institute
Non-profit education, research & advocacy organization. Source of antitrust resources including news, statutes, legislation, case law, guidelines, antitrust exemptions and more.
- American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law
- Antitrust (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
Commentary with links to federal statutes & opinions.
- Antitrust Enforcement & the Consumer (U.S. Dept. of Justice)
- Price Fixing & Bid Rigging -- They Happen: What They Are and What to Look For (U.S. Dept. of Justice)
- Worldwide Antitrust Sites (U.S. Dept. of Justice)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: Ch. 133 "Trusts and Monopolies"
- U.S. Code: 15 USC ch. 1 "Monopolies and Combinations in Restraint of Trade "
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.
Law Review Articles
- Antitrust Immunity for Health Care Providers in Wisconsin
Marquette L. Rev. 80 n1 (Fall 1996) p245-268
- De Facto Detrebling: the Rush to Settlements in Antitrust Class Action Litigation
Arizona L. Rev. 50:4 (Winter 2008) p1009-1052
- Fisticuffs in Free Markets: Municipal Exemptions to Wisconsin Antitrust Law
2007 Wis. L. Rev. 6 (Nov-Dec 2007) p1355-1402
- Fundamental Goal of Antitrust: Protecting Consumers; Not Increasing Efficiency
Notre Dame L. Rev. 84:1 (Nov 2008) p191-243
- Wisconsin's Unfair Sales Act - Unfair to Whom?
Marquette L. Rev. 66 n2 (Winter 1983) p293-311