Wisconsin State Law Library

Serving the Wisconsin Supreme Court and State of Wisconsin

Skip to content

Website Catalog

County Legal Resources

Skip to related topics, library resources, and law review articles

Information by County

Agencies Legal Assistance Forms & Guides Ordinances & Court Rules



  • Child Support Agency
    (715) 627-6225
    Services to help you establish or enforce child support, set up income withholding, intercept income tax refunds, get liens against property, collect child support from a parent living in another state, and establish paternity. Child support lien docket.
  • Circuit Court
    (715) 627-6215
  • Clerk of Courts
    (715) 627-6215
    Court forms; court records for civil, criminal, family, traffic and ordinance cases; civil judgment and lien docket; pay fees online; jury information
  • Corporation Counsel
    (715) 627-6297
  • County Clerk
    (715) 627-6200
    Marriage licenses, elections and voter registration, and county government records
  • District Attorney
    (715) 627-6224
  • Family Court Commissioner
    (715) 627-6221
  • Register in Probate
    (715) 627-6214
    Adoptions, civil commitments, estates and trust, guardianship and probate
  • Register of Deeds
    (715) 627-6209
    Order birth, death and marriage records. Search county death and birth indexes.
  • Sheriff's Department
    (715) 627-6411
    County law enforcement; operation of the county jail; execution or service of legal documents including restraining orders, evictions, repossessions, and foreclosure sales; execution of criminal warrants

Legal Assistance Organizations

  • Aging and Disability Resource Center
    (888) 486-9545
  • AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
    (800) 878-6267, (414) 225-1578. Dedicated to ensuring that individuals are treated fairly in employment, housing, and health.
  • Foreclosure Mediation Program
    (920) 737-4861 Assists qualified homeowners in communicating with lenders to discuss settlement alternatives early in the foreclosure process with the goal of reducing the number of foreclosures.
  • Judicare
    (800) 472-1638
    Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
  • Langlade County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
    (715) 627-6269 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.
  • Language Assistance Program, Clerk of Circuit Court
    (715) 627-6215 The Language Assistance Plan serves to help ensure access to court services for persons with limited English proficiency (LEP). It also covers interpreter services to deaf and hard of hearing persons.

Forms & Guides

Ordinances & Rules

Ask a Question Top of Page