County Legal Resources
Landlord / Tenant
Our Landlord / Tenant page includes links to statewide forms and guides, as well as helpful information from landlord/tenant organizations.
- Eviction/Notice Terminating Tenancy (Milwaukee County Court)
- Small Claims Eviction (Milwaukee Clerk of Court)
- Writ of Restitution and Request for Writ (Manitowoc Clerk of Court)
- Eviction and civil process (Manitowoc Sheriff's Department)
- Eviction Information (Kenosha Sheriff)
Procedures and moving fees.
- Eviction Notice Grid (Milwaukee Justice Center)
Which types of notice must be given for different types of rental agreements.
- Housing Resources from Community Advocates (Milwaukee Community Advocates)
Short and long term assistance programs and housing FAQs.
- Landlord - Tenant Issues (Milwaukee Justice Center (MJC))
- Procedure for Eviction by Landlords (Rock Sheriff's Office)
- Steps for the Eviction Process (Milwaukee Sheriff's Dept.)
- What you need to know about eviction (Milwaukee Legal Action of Wisconsin)
- Writ of restitution and the eviction process (Manitowoc Sheriff's Department)