Court & Justice Statistics
Wisconsin & State
- Court Statistics Project (National Center for State Courts)
- Statistical Analysis
Centers (Justice Research and Statistics Assoc.)
Contact information for state agencies that collect, analyze & disseminate justice data.
- WI Court System
- WI Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Reports
- WI Court of Appeals Statistical Reports
Circuit Court Statistical Reports, 1998-
Summary statistical information on circuit court activity such as divorce, domestic abuse, personal injury, property damage, medical malpractice, etc. Statewide, county and judicial district summaries are available.
- WI Municipal Court Statistical Reports
- WI Statistical Crime and Justice Reports (National Center for Justice Planning)
Links to data on crime and arrests, sexual assaults, hate crimes, drug arrests, disproportionate minority contact, law enforcement employees, and jail population.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
Statistics about: crime & victims, criminal offenders, law enforcement, prosecution, courts & sentencing, the Federal Justice System, corrections, criminal record systems, expenditures & employment, and special topics such as drugs & crime, homicide trends, firearms & crime, reentry trends, and international statistics.
- Data for Analysis
Construct data tables on criminal offenses from the Uniform Crime Reports, homicide trends and characteristics for all 50 states & localities of more than 250,000 population, and law enforcement management & administrative statistics. Access spreadsheets on crime, justice and sociodemographic variables.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Statistics 2000-
- Data for Analysis
- Crime & Justice Atlas (Justice Research & Statistics Assoc.)
- Federal Court Management Statistics (U.S.Courts.gov)
- International Criminal Statistics (Interpol )
- Judicial Business of the United States Courts of the Seventh Circuit
- Judicial Facts & Figures (Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts)
- National Archive of Criminal Justice Data
- Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (Syracuse Univ.)
TRAC provides data necessary to track federal staffing, spending & enforcement activities. TRAC features maps, graphs, and thousands of pages of tables & supporting materials. Includes information on the FBI, IRS, DEA, ATF, INS & U.S. Customs Service. TRAC also offers a subscription service, TRACFED, which provides customized data on many topics, eg. for each federal judge: types of cases handled, frequency of criminal defendant conviction, average length of sentence, comparison of sentence length to that of other judges, etc.
- Uniform Crime Reports (FBI)
- U.S. Sentencing Commission Federal Sentencing Statistics