- WI Dept.
of Children & Families
Child / youth services provided through the department.
- WI Dept. of Children & Families
- State laws governing emancipation of minors (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
- Teens in the law: a parent's resource (State Bar of WI)
Information about arrests and tickets, juvenile court, CHIPS proceedings, parental responsibilities, police-child encounters, marriage, pregnancy, and adoption.
- What you should know about Wisconsin law (State Bar of WI)
Legal rights and responsibilities that occur at the age of 18.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: s. 343.15(5) Moving traffic violation citations, sponsor or parent notification
- WI Statutes: s. 778.25 "Citation procedure for certain limited violations"
- WI Statutes: s. 895.035 "Parental liability for acts of minor child"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.