Questions? Ask a Librarian
- WI Dept.
of Children & Families
Child / youth services provided through the department.
- WI Dept. of Children & Families
- Childrens' rights (Cornell Legal Information
Commentary with links to federal statutes & opinions, state statutes, international materials and links to other resources.
- State laws governing emancipation of minors (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
- Teens in the law: a parent's resource (State Bar of WI)
Information about arrests and tickets, juvenile court, CHIPS proceedings, parental responsibilities, police-child encounters, marriage, pregnancy, and adoption.
- Wisconsin parental responsibility laws (Nolo.com)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.
- Child Exploitation
- Child Labor Law
- Family Law
- Foster Care & Child Welfare Services
- Guardian ad Litem
- Legal Assistance
- Termination of Parental Rights (TPR)
Law Review Articles
- Gideon's New Trumpet [Right to Counsel in Civil Cases]
82 Wis Lawyer 6 (June 2009)
- Art of Representing Children
- Child's Attorney: a Guide to Representing Children in Custody Adoption & Protection Cases
- Children & the Law in a Nutshell
- Guardian Ad Litem Handbook
- Teen Legal Rights
- What Are My Rights?
Journals & Legal Databases
- Childrens Legal Rights Journal
- Family Advocate
- Family Law Quarterly
- Hein Online
- International Journal of Childrens Rights
- Legal Index to Periodicals