Questions? Ask a Librarian
Probation & Parole
- DCC Operations Manual (WI
Dept. of Corrections, Div. of Community Corrections)
Includes chapters on revocation, violations, absconding, intrastate transfer, etc. Scroll to bottom of page to access the manual.
- Federal Parole Forms & Resources (US Parole Commission)
- Felony Sentencing & Probation (WI Legislative Fiscal Bureau)
- Prisoners' Guide to Challenging Revocation by Certiorari (LAIP)
- Probation and Parole in the United States (U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics)
- WI Division of Hearings & Appeals Corrections Unit
- Resource Book for Probation & Parole Revocation Hearings (WI Dept. of Administration, Division of Hearings & Appeals, 2002)
- Re-Entry Programs
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: ch. 304 "Paroles and Pardons"
- WI Statutes: s. 973.09-973.11 Probation...
- WI Statutes: s. 973.09(3)(a) "Probation Extension / Modification"
- WI Admin. Code DOC 328 "Adult Field Supervision" and Appendix
- WI Admin. Code DOC 331 "Probation - Parole Revocation Procedure" + "Appendix"
- WI Admin. Code HA 2 "Procedure and practice for corrections hearings"
- WI Admin. Code PAC 1 "Parole Procedure"
- On Point Case Summaries (2010-) (WI State Public Defender)
- U.S. Code: 18 USC 3601-3608 "Probation"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.
Law Review Articles
- Conflicting Perspectives from the Bench and the Field on Probationer Home Searches - Griffin v. Wisconsin Reconsidered
Wis. L. Rev. 1989:3 (May-June 1989) 607-668
- Due Process-Probation & Parole Revocation
Wis. L. Rev. 1977:503
- Probation & Parole
Wis. L. Rev. 1966:520