Victims & Witnesses
- Agencies / Organizations
- State Crime Victim Numbers (Nat'l Organization for Victim Assistance)
- Phone Numbers & Websites... (Nat'l Organization for Victim Assistance)
- Toll-Free Telephone Nos. (U.S. Office for Victims of Crimes)
- WI Victim
Resource Directory (WI Dept. of Justice)
Contacts for victim/witness programs, programs serving survivors of homicide victims or drunk driving victims, and programs serving victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse.
- Out-of-State Witness Service Forms (WI Office of the Public Defender)
- Help For Victims (U.S. Office for Victims of Crimes)
- National Crime Victim Bar Association: Civil Justice Database $
- Resources for Victims & Witnesses (WI Dept. of Justice)
- State & National Services for Victims (WI Dept. of Corrections)
- Victim Rights
- Victim / Witness Guides from Wisconsin Counties (WI State Law Library)
- VOICE for Victims (WI
Dept. of Corrections)
Intent is to provide a secure & confidential means for victims and victim's families to locate information about specific offenders.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: s. 301.046(4) "Community Residential Confinement; Notification"
- WI Statutes: s. 301.048(4m) "Intensive Sanctions Program; Notification"
- WI Statutes: s. 301.38 "Notification of Victims and Witnesses About Prisoner Escapes"
- WI Statutes: s. 301.46(3) "Access to Information Concerning Sex Offenders; Notification of Victims"
- WI Statutes: s. 302.105 "Notification Prior to Expiration of Sentence"
- WI Statutes: s. 304.06 "Paroles from State Prisons and House of Correction"
- WI Statutes: s. 304.09 "Notice of Pardon Application"
- WI Statutes: ch. 885 "Witnesses and Oral Testimony"
- WI Statutes: ch. 906 "Evidence - Witnesses"
- WI Statutes: ch. 950 "Rights of Victims and Witnesses of Crime"
- WI Statutes: s. 971.17(4m) "Notice About Conditional Release"
- WI Statutes: s. 971.17(6m) "Notice About Termination or Discharge"
- WI Statutes: s. 980.11 "Notice Concerning Supervised release or Discharge"
- WI Admin. Code: CVRB 1 "Complaint Procedure"
- On Point Case Summaries (2010-) (WI State Public Defender)
- U.S. Code: 18 USC 3481-3510 "Witnesses and Evidence"
- U.S. Code: 18 USC 3521-3528 "Protection of Witnesses"
- U.S. Code: 18 USC 6001-6005 "Immunity of Witnesses"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.