Questions? Ask a Librarian
- Evidence (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
Commentary with links to federal rules and opinions
- Physical Evidence Handbook (WI State Crime Laboratory)
- Proving Criminal
Guilt or Innocence (Nolo.com)
Discusses lie detector tests, dna evidence, fingerprint evidence, common defenses to criminal charges, defendant's mental state, accomplices, etc.
- Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence (Federal Judicial Center, 2000)
- Use of DNA Evidence in Criminal Proceedings (WI Legislative Council, 2000)
- Expert Witnesses, Private Investigators & Legal Consultants (Washburn School of Law)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: Ch. 885 "Witnesses & Oral Testimony"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 889 "Documentary and Record Evidence"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 901-911 "Evidence"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 907 "Evidence: Opinions & Expert Testimony"
- On Point Case Summaries (2010-) (WI State Public Defender)
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.