Questions? Ask a Librarian
- Agencies & Organizations
- Appealing a Formal Determination (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- How to Appeal a LIRC Unemployment Insurance Decision to Circuit Court (WI LIRC)
- Petition for Review (Appeal) Administrative Law Judge's Decision (WI LIRC)
- Worker's Guide to Unemployment Insurance (UW Unemployment Appeals Clinic)
- WI Statutes: 102.23, 102.24, 102.25 "Judicial Review"
- Unemployment Insurance Forms (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- How to Report WI Unemployment Fraud (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Collecting Unemployment Benefits (Nolo.com)
Compensation (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
Commentary with links to federal statutes, regulations & opinions and to state statutes.
- Unemployment Insurance System (WI Legislative Fiscal Bureau)
- Worker's Guide to Unemployment Insurance (Unemployment Compensation Appeals Clinic)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: Ch. 108 "Unemployment Insurance and Reserve"
- WI Admin. Code: DWD 100-150 "Unemployment Insurance"
- WI Opinions
- Unemployment Insurance Decisions and Digest (Labor and Industry Review Commission)
- U.S. Code: 26 USC 3301-3311 "Federal Unemployment Tax Act"
- U.S. Code: 42 USC 1101 "Employment Security Administration Account"
- U.S. Code: 42 USC 1104 "Unemployment Trust Fund"
- CFR: 26 CFR 31.3301 to 31.3308 "Federal Unemployment Tax Act"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.
Recommended links from our County Resources database:
Law Review Articles
- Appeals court clarifies employee quit-for-cause analysis in unemployment insurance case
WisBar News April 6, 2012
- Digest of Wisconsin unemployment compensation court cases
- Methods of Practice: Wisconsin Practice Series
- Unemployment Insurance System
- Wisconsin Employment Law