Questions? Ask a Librarian
- Driver Report of Accident (WI Dept. of Transportation)
- Financial Responsibility Law for Motor Vehicle Accidents (WI Legislative Council)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (US Dept. of Transportation)
- Request Your Own Driving Record (WI Dept. of Transportation)
Accidents (WI Dept. of Transportation)
Includes: accident reporting, crash statistics, safety responsibility law & hearings, uninsured motorists, etc
- Traffic Accidents FAQ (Nolo.com)
- Traffic Accidents: Answering Your Legal Questions (State Bar of WI)
- Traffic Resource Center (US Dept. of Transportation and National Center for State Courts)
Case citations and article recommendations arranged by topic. Includes FAQs and other information for judges and other court officials.
- Wisconsin Towing Association
Includes general information and limited laws related to towing.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: ch. 346 "Rules of the Road"
- WI Statutes: s.342.40 "Vehicle Abandonment Prohibited; Removal; Disposal"
- On Point Case Summaries (2010-) (WI State Public Defender)
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.