Questions? Ask a Librarian
- Driver Report of Accident (WI Dept. of Transportation)
- Manual for Completing the Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Accident Report Form (WI DOT)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (US Dept. of Transportation)
- Request Your Own Driving Record (WI Dept. of Transportation)
- Statute of Limitations for Car Accidents (Nolo.com)
Accidents (WI Dept. of Transportation)
Includes: accident reporting, crash statistics, safety responsibility law & hearings, uninsured motorists, etc
- Traffic Accidents FAQ (Nolo.com)
- Traffic Accidents: Answering Your Legal Questions (State Bar of WI)
- Traffic Resource Center (US Dept. of Transportation and National Center for State Courts)
Case citations and article recommendations arranged by topic. Includes FAQs and other information for judges and other court officials.
- Wisconsin Towing Association
Includes general information and limited laws related to towing.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: ch. 346 "Rules of the Road"
- WI Statutes: s.342.40 "Vehicle Abandonment Prohibited; Removal; Disposal"
- WI Admin. Code: ch. TRANS 100 "Accident reporting and safety responsibility"
- On Point Case Summaries (2010-) (WI State Public Defender)
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.