Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 8135 (2008)
Eminent Domain: Cost Approach
Last revised in 2008.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
Editable version (no commentary)
- Alsum v. WISDOT
276 Wis.2d 654, 689 N.W.2d 68
- Hoekstra v. Guardian Pipeline
298 Wis.2d 165, 726 N.W.2d 648
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission, Inc. v. Redevelopment Authority of the City of Milwaukee
161 Wis.2d 472, 468 N.W.2d 663
- National Auto Truckstops, Inc. v. WISDOT
263 Wis.2d 649, 665 N.W.2d 198
- New Dells Lumber Co. v. Chicago St. P. M. & O. R. Co.
226 Wis. 614, 276 N.W. 632
- Nowaczyk v. Marathon County
205 Wis. 536, 238 N.W. 383
- Rademann v. State of Wisconsin Dept. of Transp.
252 Wis.2d 191, 642 N.W.2d 600
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 3.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 8135 (2008)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.