Questions? Ask a Librarian
Find and Print a Law Review on HeinOnline
When you have a citation to a law review, it’s quick and easy to find it on HeinOnline.
- After signing on to the database, click on the Law Journal Library to see a list of law journals.
- Use the Blue Book Citation template to the left to enter a law review citation
- Or, use the browse feature on the right to browse to a law review
- Once you have located your law review article, use the printer icon in the upper right corner to bring up the print dialog box
- The law review will display in PDF format. Use the print or save buttons on the PDF viewer toolbar to print or save the article.
Related tutorials on our webpage
Additional tutorials from HeinOnline