Using Quick Search on wilawlibrary.gov
Our website uses a Google custom search engine, which allows us to use certain Google shortcut tricks to search our site.
To limit your website search, use the following:
- “ ” Phrase search (e.g. “power of attorney”)
- OR Search either word (drivers OR drunk)
- - Search pages without a word (driving –drunk)
- filetype: Search specific file extensions (landlord filetype:pdf)
- + Search without Google synonyms (+attorney)
The quick search box defaults to a keyword search of the catalog. A keyword search will look at all pieces of a record (title, author, contents, and notes).
To search a specific field of a catalog record, use the following: