County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Chippewa County Bar Association Free Legal Clinic
Fourth Wednesday of every month; 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Chippewa Falls Public Library in Chippewa Falls.
- Chippewa County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 726-7733 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.
- Family Support Center
(715) 723-1138 or (800) 400-7020 The mission of the Family Support Center is to help women, men and children end domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse and other forms of interpersonal violence through education, prevention and intervention services.
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.