County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Small Claims Mediation
- St. Croix County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 386-4666 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases
- St. Croix Valley Bar Free Legal Clinic
(715) 246-3800 Attorneys on hand to meet with individuals for approximately 10 minutes to provide general information in the following areas of law: employment law, family law, landlord/tenant and small claims, criminal/traffic, estate planning/elder law/probate, real estate, business law, and debtor/creditor. Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month at the St. Croix Government Center at 6 p.m.
(715) 425-6751 Offers legal advocacy to victims of domestic and sexual abuse who are seeking legal support or assistance.