County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Family Legal Clinic
(262) 548-7544 The center provides a public access computer and materials for legal research purposes, copy services (for a fee), and family court staff who provide assistance with court forms, procedural information, referrals to community and legal resources.
- Foreclosure Mediation Program
- IMPACT 2-1-1
Dial 2-1-1 to learn about access to services and assistance in times of crisis.
- Lawyer Referral and Information Service; Waukesha Co Bar Ass'n
(262) 544-4016 Provides free over the phone referral service for anyone that has a legal question or is seeking to obtain legal counsel.
- Legal Action of Wisconsin
(888) 278-0633 Provides civil legal services for WI low-income persons. Assists people with legal issues involving family law, housing matters, public benefits, and consumer matters
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Rise Law Center / Centro Legal Rise
(608) 256-1015 Multilingual law office which provides direct representation to immigrants and refugees in immigration and family law, as well as protection orders. Immigration services are offered statewide.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(262) 548-7071 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases. Mobile victim assistance program available.