- European Union
- Organization of American States
- Union of International Associations
- United Nations
- U.S. Dept. of State
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- World Trade Organization
- Avalon Project: Documents in Law, History and Diplomacy
Provides the full text of international agreements from the 18th century to the present.
- Hague Conventions (Hague Conference on Private International Law)
- Treaties (Law Library of Congress)
- Treaties in Force (U.S. Dept. of State)
Publication which details U.S. treaties and international agreements in force as of January 1 of each year.
- United Nations Treaty
Includes: Status of Multilateral Treaties Deposited With the Secretary-General; United Nations Treaty Series (texts plus cumulative index); Texts of Recently Deposited Multilateral Treaties; Photographs of Signature Ceremonies; etc.
- Major Treaties
- Courts & Tribunals
- Canadian Court Dockets (Ted Tjaden's Legal Research & Writing)
- i.lex (American Society of International Law)
Select U.S. Court cases and related materials for understanding interpretation and application of international law in U.S. Courts.
Dept. of State)
Information for those living or traveling abroad.
- World Factbook of Criminal Justice Systems (U.S. Dept. of Justice. Bureau of Justice Statistics)
- U.S. Constitution: Article III "The Judiciary"
- Judicial assistance and legal information by country (US Dept. of State)
- Constitutions, Laws, etc.
- Articles & Tutorials
- Congressional Research Service Reports
- Guides & Databases