Medical Practitioners / Patients
- Agencies & Organizations
- Complaints (WI Dept.
of Safety & Professional Services)
Provides information & form for filing a complaint against health care & other licensed professionals. Includes information about alternatives to filing a complaint and an outline of the case handling process.
- Consumer Complaints: Health (WI State Law Library)
- WI Division of Quality Assurance
- Complaints (WI Dept. of Safety & Professional Services)
- Division of Quality Assurance Health Care Providers
- Emergency Medical Responders (EMR) and Emergency Medical Technicians(EMT): License & Certification Information (WI Dept. of Health Services)
- Feeding Assistant, Medication Aide and Nurse Aide Programs (WI Dept of Health Services)
- Health Professions (WI Dept. of Safety & Professional Services)
Doctors, dentists, dietitians, etc.
- Health and Consumer Care, WI Consumer Protection Laws (WI Dept. of Agriculture, Trade, & Consumer Protection)
- WI Consumer Guide to Health Care (WI Dept. of Health Services)
Guide to help Wisconsin residents make health care choices. Includes finding a doctor, dentist, hospital or nursing home.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: ch. 256 "Emergency Medical Services"
- WI Statutes:
s. 905.04 "Physician-Patient ... Privilege"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.