After Hours Access
The Wisconsin State Law Library offers After Hours Service to any attorney licensed to practice in this state.
- After Hours Service includes the hours of 7:30 to 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, including holidays.
- Subscribers have access to the library’s print and microform materials, public access computer stations and Wi-Fi.
- Subscribers may make photocopies, use the public scanner to email documents, and check out library materials after hours.
- After Hours Service is offered on a calendar year subscription basis. Each attorney must maintain his or her own individual subscription.
- The current cost is $108.00 for the calendar year, which includes a key fob for convenient entry into the library. Wisconsin state government attorneys who have programmable state building access cards may be eligible for a slightly reduced introductory subscription rate; please inquire.
NOTE: Applications take at least one business day to process. Persons submitting applications on a Friday may not be able to start using the service until the following Monday evening. Each new subscriber must come to the library during regular hours to pick up the key fob and go through a brief After Hours Service orientation.
After Hours Service
Wisconsin State Law Library
P.O. Box 7881
Madison, WI 53707-7881
For more information, contact Tammy Keller, Program Assistant, at 608-261-7553, 800-322-9755, or firstname.lastname@example.org