Get a Library Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Our frequently asked questions for library users address many common questions, such as how to renew materials, how to authorize staff to check out a book, and delivery options for books.
Did you lose your library card? Call us for help at 608-266-1600.
These groups can get a library card:
- Judges and staff of the Wisconsin Court System
- Municipal judges in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin legislators and legislative staff
- Federal, state, and local government employees in Wisconsin
- Attorneys licensed in Wisconsin
- Staff of Wisconsin attorneys (authorization required)
- Wisconsin librarians in a law, public, academic, or school library