Questions? Ask a Librarian
Law Basics (Nolo.com)
- Criminal Lawyers & Procedure (Nolo.com)
- Criminal Defense Lawyer FAQs
Covers felony vs. misdemeanor, presumption of innocence, beyond a reasonable doubt, incompetent to stand trial, why a defendant might not testify, etc.
- Defendants' Incentives for Accepting Plea Bargains
- Does Self-Representation in a Criminal Case Ever Make Sense?
- How People Get Charged With Crimes
- When Juveniles are Tried in Adult Criminal Court
- Defenses FAQ (Lawyers.com)
- Public Defender Training Programs (WI State Public Defender)
Misdemeanor cases, appeals, etc.
- WI Opinions
- On Point Case Summaries (2010-) (WI State Public Defender)
Last Updated: October 17, 2012 | Up to Top