Questions? Ask a Librarian
- Discovery (Cornell Univ Law School)
- Standards for Criminal Justice: Discovery and Trial by Jury (American Bar Assoc)
- Interrogatory (Cornell Univ Law School)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: 757.57 "Transcripts"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 804 "Depositions and Discovery"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 885 "Witnesses & Oral Testimony"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 887 "Depositions, Oaths, & Affidavits"
- WI Statutes: Ch. 889 "Documentary and Record Evidence"
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.
Recommended links from our County Resources database:
- Civil Law & Procedure
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Legal Assistance
- Medical Records
- Victims & Witnesses
Law Review Articles
- Deposition Techniques: Get Your Ducks in a Row
86 Wis. Lawyer 7
- What You Need to Know: New Electronic Discovery Rules
83 Wis Lawyer 7 (July 2010)
- Arkfeld on electronic discovery and evidence
- Benders Forms of Discovery
- Deposition Checklists and Strategies
- Wisconsin Discovery Law & Practice