- Employment discrimination: race, color, national origin, and ancestry (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Employee rights and resources (US Dept. of Homeland Security)
- Worker's Rights (National Immigration Law Center)
- Hiring Non-U.S. Workers for Your Business (Nolo.com)
- Information for
Employers (U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services)
Access Form I-9 and instructions for employment eligibility verification.
- Foreign workers, immigration, and employee eligibility (Small Business Administration)
- Hiring Foreign Workers / Guest workers (US Dept. of Labor)
- Office of
the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO) Decisions
Cases involving "(1) the unlawful hiring, recruiting, referring for a fee, or continued employment of unauthorized aliens, and failure to comply with employment verification requirements (employer sanctions), (2) immigration document fraud, and (3) immigration-related unfair employment practices." Scroll to the bottom of page to access full-text decisions organized by volume number. Decisions are indexed by cummulative topical index, which is also available on the site.