Questions? Ask a Librarian
- For Employers
- Preventing Retaliation Claims by Employees (Nolo.com)
- For Employees
- Whisteblower Retaliation in Wisconsin (WI Dept of Workforce Development)
- Whistleblower Disclosures (U.S. Office of Special Counsel)
Receives and evaluates disclosures from federal employees, former employees, and applicants for federal employment.
Program (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
Information on whistleblowing protection and a list of laws administered by OSHA
- Whistleblower Investigations Manual (OSHA)
- Whistleblower Law Library Collection (U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges)
- Whistleblower Laws (WhistleblowerLaws.com)
Federal and state whistleblower laws and relevant Federal agencies
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- Wisconsin Retaliation Protection Laws
- WI Statute: s. 230.83 "Retaliatory Action Prohibited"
- WI Statute: s. 230.90 "Government Employer Retaliation Prohibited"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.