County Legal Resources
- Child Custody / Visitation
Our Child Custody / Visitation page has links to statewide forms, guides, and more.
- Child Support, Visitation/Placement, Contempt Forms and Instructions (Brown Family Court Commissioner)
- Contempt (Rock Circuit Court)
- Court Forms (Barron Clerk of Court)
Divorce, child support revision, contempt, custody, health care provisions, income withholding, restraining orders, small claims, visitation, and passport applications
- Motion to Change and Contempt (Rock Circuit Court)
- Motion to Change Court Ordered Custody, Placement, or Support (Rock Circuit Court)
- Motion to Set Specific Periods of Physical Placement (Dane Clerk of Court)
- New Custody / Placement Case (Paternity Acknowledgement Action) (St. Croix Clerk of Court)
Instructions and forms for filing a new custody or placement case when paternity has been voluntarily acknowledged.
- Notice of Intent to Remove Children (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Petition for grandparent visitation and third-party visitation rights (Waukesha Clerk of Court)
- Placement / Visitation schedule (LaCrosse Child Support)
- Removal of Minor Child (Manitowoc Family Court Commissioner)
In divorce or paternity cases.
- Contempt Motions/ Enforcement of Physical Placement Motions (Ashland Clerk of Court)
- Custody / Placement / Visitation (Milwaukee Justice Center (MJC))
- Family Guides and Forms (Eau Claire Clerk of Court)
Filing for divorce, enforcing a court order, modify or change a court order.
- Instructions for Motion to Change Custody, Placement, Support or Maintenance (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Modification/Change Legal Custody, Physical Placement, Child Support or Maintenance (Ashland Clerk of Court)
- Physical placement enforcement (Manitowoc Clerk of Court)
- Visitation Rights of Other Persons (Waukesha Clerk of Court)