County Legal Resources
- Child Custody / Visitation
Our Child Custody / Visitation page has links to statewide forms, guides, and more.
- Contempt (Rock Circuit Court)
- Court Forms (Barron Clerk of Court)
Divorce, child support revision, contempt, custody, health care provisions, income withholding, restraining orders, small claims, visitation, and passport applications
- Instructions for petition for visitation by a minor's grandparent(s) (Milwaukee Clerk of Court)
For request visitation in a chapter 54 guardianship proceeding.
- Motion to Change and Contempt (Rock Circuit Court)
- Motion to Change Court Ordered Custody, Placement, or Support (Rock Circuit Court)
- Motion to Set Specific Periods of Physical Placement (Dane Clerk of Court)
- New Custody / Placement Case (Paternity Acknowledgement Action) (St. Croix Clerk of Court)
Instructions and forms for filing a new custody or placement case when paternity has been voluntarily acknowledged.
- Petition for visitation by a minor's grandparent(s) and/or stepparent - Chapter 54 (Milwaukee Children's Court)
Petition for visitation under a chapter 54 proceeding.
- Placement / Visitation schedule (LaCrosse Child Support)
- Request for orders following a paternity acknowledgement (Dunn Clerk of Courts)
Filed by unmarried parents who want to start a court action for custody, placement, or support where both parents have jointly signed and filed with the State a paternity acknowledgement statement.
- Summons and petition for grandparent visitation rights (marital and non-marital children) (Waukesha Family Court)
Used by individuals who are not parents of a child to seek visitation rights as described in Wisconsin Statute 767.43.
- Contempt Motions/ Enforcement of Physical Placement Motions (Ashland Clerk of Court)
- Custody / Placement / Visitation (Milwaukee Justice Center (MJC))
- Family Guides and Forms (Eau Claire Clerk of Court)
Filing for divorce, enforcing a court order, modify or change a court order.
- Grandparents / relatives raising and nurturing dependent children (GRAND guide) (Waukesha Health and Human Services)
Local and statewide directory of resources for grandparent caregivers. Includes summaries of various legal issues such as child custody and visitation, guardianship, and adoption.
- Instructions for Motion to Change Custody, Placement, Support or Maintenance (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Modification/Change Legal Custody, Physical Placement, Child Support or Maintenance (Ashland Clerk of Court)
- Physical placement enforcement (Manitowoc Clerk of Court)