County Legal Resources
- Child Custody / Visitation
Our Child Custody / Visitation page has links to statewide forms, guides, and more.
- Contempt (Rock Circuit Court)
- Court Forms (Barron Clerk of Court)
Divorce, child support revision, contempt, custody, health care provisions, income withholding, restraining orders, small claims, visitation, and passport applications
- Motion to Change and Contempt (Rock Circuit Court)
- Motion to Change Court Ordered Custody, Placement, or Support (Rock Circuit Court)
- Motion to Set Specific Periods of Physical Placement (Dane Clerk of Court)
- New Custody / Placement Case (Paternity Acknowledgement Action) (St. Croix Clerk of Court)
Instructions and forms for filing a new custody or placement case when paternity has been voluntarily acknowledged.
- Notice of Intent to Remove Children (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Placement / Visitation schedule (LaCrosse Child Support)
- Removal of Minor Child (Manitowoc Family Court Commissioner)
In divorce or paternity cases.
- Contempt Motions/ Enforcement of Physical Placement Motions (Ashland Clerk of Court)
- Custody / Placement / Visitation (Milwaukee Justice Center (MJC))
- Family Guides and Forms (Eau Claire Clerk of Court)
Filing for divorce, enforcing a court order, modify or change a court order.
- Grandparents / relatives raising and nurturing dependent children (GRAND guide) (Waukesha Health and Human Services)
Local and statewide directory of resources for grandparent caregivers. Includes summaries of various legal issues such as child custody and visitation, guardianship, and adoption.
- Instructions for Motion to Change Custody, Placement, Support or Maintenance (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Modification/Change Legal Custody, Physical Placement, Child Support or Maintenance (Ashland Clerk of Court)
- Physical placement enforcement (Manitowoc Clerk of Court)