County Legal Resources
Our Paternity page has links to guides, FAQs, and links to the law.
- How to fill out family court forms - webcasts (Waukesha Clerk of Court)
- New Custody / Placement Case (Paternity Acknowledgement Action) (St. Croix Clerk of Court)
Instructions and forms for filing a new custody or placement case when paternity has been voluntarily acknowledged.
- Paternity Acknowledgment Packet (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Paternity interview (Dodge Child Support)
- Request for orders following a paternity acknowledgement (Dunn Clerk of Courts)
Filed by unmarried parents who want to start a court action for custody, placement, or support where both parents have jointly signed and filed with the State a paternity acknowledgement statement.
- Family / Paternity FAQs (Milwaukee Clerk of Court)
- Paternity (Rock Clerk of Court)
- Paternity Child Access Guidelines (Wood Child Support Agency)
- Paternity Information (Racine Family Court Commissioner )
- Paternity Process (Green County Family Court)
- Paternity Testing Information (Oneida Social Services)
- Removal of Minor Children: Paternity (Manitowoc Family Court Commissioner)
When a parent wishes to move a child more than 150 miles from the other parent.