County Legal Resources
Our Juvnile Justice page has state and national links to forms, agencies, and laws.
- Juvenile (Milwaukee Juvenile Court)
- Juvenile (Milwaukee Clerk of Court)
Guardianship, CHIPS/JIPS, Affidavit of Personal Service
- Teen Court Application (Winnebago Clerk of Court)
- Dane County Juvenile Court Resource Booklet (Dane Juvenile Court)
- FAQs (Dane County Court)
Answers to questions about general court procedure, court forms and family, juvenile, probate, small claims, and criminal/traffic court.
- Juvenile Court Process (Columbia District Atty)
- Juvenile Justice (Marathon Social Services)
- Juvenile Law (Sauk Register in Probate)
- Social Services FAQs (Oneida Social Services)
Information on child abuse/neglect, child care, juvenile justice, uncontrollable teen/runaways, child support, and care of adults & elderly.
- Teen Court (Winnebago Clerk of Court)
- Teen Court an Alternative in the Juvenile Court (Winnebago Clerk of Courts)
- Understanding the Juvenile Court Process in CHIPS and JIPS Cases: A Guide for Parents (Oneida Social Services)