- NLRB Headquarters
Includes links to regional offices
- NLRB Headquarters Directory
- Employee Right to Know About Toxic Substances or Infectious Agents on the Job (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Discrimination Complaint : Fair Employment (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Family & Medical Leave Complaint Form (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Labor Standards Complaints (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Public Employee Health & Safety Retaliation Complaint (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- WERC Case Processing Forms
- For Employers
- Employment Authorization (U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services)
- FirstStep Employment Law
Advisor (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
Determine which Dept. of Labor laws apply to your business. Answer a series of questions and be directed to information & laws with which your business must comply.
- Information for Businesses (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- What Employers Need to Know About Background Checks (Federal Trade Commission)
- For Employees
- For Employers & Employees
- elaws Advisors: Employment Laws Assistance for Workers & Small Businesses (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
- Employment (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
Commentary with links to numerous federal statutes & regulations.
- Employment Law Guide:
Laws, Regulations, and Technical Assistance Services(U.S. Dept. of Labor)
Brief summaries, with citations to federal laws, include: Who is Covered, Basic Provisions/Requirements, Employee Rights, Penalties/Sanctions, etc.
Law Publications (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
Employment-related publications arranged by publication number, subject & title or by departmental division.
- Labor (Cornell Legal Information Institute)
Commentary with links to federal statutes, regulations & opinions. Links also to various labor-related state statutes.
- Labor & Employment Laws (National Conference of State Legislatures)
- Online Privacy: Social Media, E-mail Warrant Search, and Customer Data (WI Legislative Reference Bureau)
- Salary Pay (WI Dept. of Workforce Dev't)
Dept. of Workforce Development Timeline History: 1883-
Details important dates in WI employment law history
- WI Dept. of Workforce Development Timeline History: 1883-
- Internship Programs Under The Fair Labor Standards Act (WI Dept. of Labor)
- National Compensation Survey:
Wages (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
Data on compensation cost trends, benefits, and wages for up to 480 occupations in over 85 metropolitan and nonmetropolitan locations. Includes information from the Employment Cost Index and the Employer Costs for Employee Compensation survey. Create customized tables. Also access archived Occupational Compensation Surveys from 1992-1996
- Occupational Employment and Wages (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
- State and
Local Area Personal Income Statistics (U.S. Dept. of Commerce)
Estimates of income levels from 1929 to the present. Tables include income by major source or industry, wage & salary by industry, full-time & part-time wage and salary by industry, state economic profiles, tax, etc. Includes gross state product
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- National Compensation Survey: Wages (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: ch. 101-109, 111 "Regulation of Industry"
- WI Opinions
Employees Legal Captions (League of Wisconsin Municipalities)
Captions of legal opinions since 1997 with notes and comments written by League staff attorneys.
- Municipal Employees Legal Captions (League of Wisconsin Municipalities)
- U.S. Code: 29 USC "Labor"
- CFR: 29 CFR "Labor"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.