Child Labor Law
- Employment of minors and work permits (WI Dept. of Workforce Development)
- Child Labor (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
- Youth & Labor (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
Includes subtopics such as agricultural employment, door-to-door sales, employment by parents, hazardous jobs, newspaper delivery, etc.
- Child labor provisions for nonagricultural occupations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (US Wage and Hour Division)
- Child labor requirements in agricultural occupations under the Fair Labor Standards Act (US Wage and Hour Division)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: s. 103.64 - 103.83 "Employment of Minors"
- WI Admin. Code: DWD 270 "Child Labor"
- U.S. Code: 29 USC 201-219 "Fair Labor Standards Act"
- CFR: 29 CFR pts. 570, 579 Child Labor... regulations, violations
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.