Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 1025.7 (2009)
Bailment: Duty of Bailee under a Bailment for Mutual Benefit
Last revised in 2009.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
Editable version (no commentary)
- Afflerbaugh v. Geo. Grede & Bro.
182 Wis. 217, 196 N.W. 224
- Bushweiler v. Polk County Bank
129 Wis.2d 357, 384 N.W.2d 717
- Firemen's Fund Ins. Co. v. Schreiber
150 Wis. 42, 135 N.W. 507
- Hildebrand v. Carroll
106 Wis. 324, 82 N.W. 145
- Insurance Co. of North Am. v. Krieck Furriers, Inc.
36 Wis.2d 563, 153 N.W.2d 532
- Milwaukee Mirror & Art Glass Works v. Chicago
148 Wis. 173, 134 N.W. 379
- Smith v. Poor Hand Maids of Jesus Christ
193 Wis. 63, 213 N.W. 667
- Yao v. Chapman
287 Wis.2d 445, 705 N.W.2d 272
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 1.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 1025.7 (2009)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.