Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 1026.5 (2005)
Bailment: Negligence of Carrier Presumed
Last revised in 2005.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Allis-Chalmers Mfg. Co. v. Eagle Motor Lines
55 Wis.2d 39, 198 N.W.2d 162
- Huck v. Chicago, St. Paul M. & O. Ry.
4 Wis.2d 132, 90 N.W.2d 154
- L. L. Richards Mach. Co. v. McNamara Motor Express
7 Wis.2d 613, 97 N.W.2d 396
- M. Capp Mfg. Co. v. Moland
22 Wis.2d 424, 126 N.W.2d 34
- Mastercraft Paper Co. v. Consolidated Freightways
55 Wis.2d 674, 200 N.W.2d 596
- Rudy v. Chicago, M. St. P. & P. R.R.
5 Wis.2d 37, 92 N.W.2d 367
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 1.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 1026.5 (2005)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.