Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 1405 (2006)
Railroads: Duty of Train Crew Approaching Crossing
Last revised in 2006.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Bellrichard v. Chicago & N. W. Ry.
247 Wis. 569, 20 N.W.2d 710
- Dombeck v. Chicago, M. St. P. & P. Ry.
24 Wis.2d 420, 129 N.W.2d 185
- Gallagher v. Chicago & N.W. Ry.
255 Wis. 15, 37 N.W.2d 863
- Hynek v. Kewaunee, G.B. & W. Ry.
251 Wis. 319, 29 N.W.2d 45
- Keegan v. Chicago, M., St. P. & P. R.R.
251 Wis. 7, 27 N.W.2d 739
- Van Gheem v. Chicago & N.W. Ry.
33 Wis.2d 231, 147 N.W.2d 237
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 1.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 1405 (2006)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.