Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 1408 (2006)
Railroads: Speed: No Limit
Last revised in 2006.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Bellrichard v. Chicago & N. W. Ry.
247 Wis. 569, 20 N.W.2d 710
- Dombeck v. Chicago, M. St. P. & P. Ry.
24 Wis.2d 420, 129 N.W.2d 185
- Kurz v. Chicago, M. St. P. & P. Ry.
53 Wis.2d 12, 192 N.W.2d 97
- McLuckie v. Chicago, M. St. P. & P. Ry.
5 Wis.2d 652, 94 N.W.2d 182
- Reinke v. Chicago, M. St. P. & P. Ry.
252 Wis. 1, 30 N.W.2d 201
- Webster v. Roth
246 Wis. 535, 18 N.W.2d 1
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 1.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 1408 (2006)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.