Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 2790 (2020)
Trade Name Infringement
Last revised in 2020.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- D.L. Anderson's Lakeside Leisure Co., Inc. v. Anderson
314 Wis.2d 560, 757 N.W.2d 803
- Fabick, Inc. v. JFTCO, Inc.
944 F.3d 649, (7th Cir. 2019)
- First Wisconsin Nat'l Bank of Milwaukee v. Wichman
85 Wis.2d 54, 270 N.W.2d 168
- Koepsell's Olde Popcorn Wagons, Inc. v. Koepsell's Festival Popcorn Wagons, Ltd.
275 Wis.2d 397, 685 N.W.2d 853
- Listman Mill Co. v. William Listman Milling Co.
88 Wis. 334, 60 N.W. 261
- Ritter v. Farrow
388 Wis.2d 421, 933 N.W.2d 167
- Spheeris Sporting Goods, Inc. v. Spheeris on Capitol
157 Wis.2d 298, 459 N.W.2d 581
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 2.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 2790 (2020)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.