Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 3070 (2020)
Frustration of Purpose
Last revised in 2020.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pac. R.R. Co. v. Chicago & N.W. Transp. Co.
82 Wis.2d 514, 263 N.W.2d 189
- Convenience Store Leasing and Management v. Annapurna Marketing
388 Wis.2d 353, 933 N.W.2d 110
- Northwest Capital Corp. v. Kimpel
34 Wis.2d 25, 148 N.W.2d 738
- Ryan v. Estate of Sheppard
329 Wis.2d 374, 791 N.W.2d 382
- Volk v. Stowell
98 Wis. 385, 74 N.W. 118
- Wm. Beaudoin & Sons, Inc. v. Milwaukee County
63 Wis.2d 441, 217 N.W.2d 373
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 2.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 3070 (2020)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.