Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 3710 (2018)
Consequential Damages for Breach of Contract
Last revised in 2018.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Dehnart v. Waukesha Brewing Co.
21 Wis.2d 583, 124 N.W.2d 664
- Pressure Cast Prod. Corp. v. Page
261 Wis. 197, 51 N.W.2d 898
- Repinski v. Clintonville Sav. & Loan Ass'n
49 Wis.2d 53, 181 N.W.2d 351
- Thurner Heat Treating Corp. v. Menco, Inc.
252 Wis. 16, 30 N.W.2d 228
- Wosinski v. Advance Cast Stone Co.
377 Wis.2d 596, 901 N.W.2d 797
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 3.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 3710 (2018)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.