Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 8111 (1/2023)
Eminent Domain: Access Rights
Last revised in 1/2023.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
Editable version (no commentary)
- 118th Street Kenosha, LLC v. Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation
359 Wis.2d 30, 856 N.W.2d 486
- Hastings Realty Corp. v. Texas Co.
28 Wis.2d 305, 137 N.W.2d 79
- National Auto Truckstops, Inc. v. WISDOT
263 Wis.2d 649, 665 N.W.2d 198
- Schneider v. State of Wisconsin
51 Wis.2d 458, 187 N.W.2d 172
- Seefeldt v. WISDOT
113 Wis.2d 212, 336 N.W.2d 182
- Surety Savings & Loan Association v. WISDOT
54 Wis.2d 438, 195 N.W.2d 464
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 3.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 8111 (1/2023)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.