County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Bayfield County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 373-6111. Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.
- Center Against Sexual & Domestic Abuse (CASDA)
(800) 649-2921 Assists with criminal justice, restraining orders, victims of abuse, family and civil law, immigration.
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- New Day Shelter
(715) 682-9565 or (800) 924-4132. Provides emergency housing and food to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, as well as crisis intervention and support services.
- Red Cliff Tribal Legal Resources