County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Community Justice Services
Alternatives to jail and public safety services
- Legal Action of Wisconsin
(800) 873-0927, (855) 947-2529, (608) 785-2809. Provides civil legal services for WI low-income persons. Assists people with legal issues involving family law, housing matters, public benefits, and consumer matters.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(608) 685-6236. Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.