County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Door County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(920) 746-2284 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.
- Legal Action of Wisconsin
(800) 236-1127, (855) 947-2527 Provides civil legal services for WI low-income persons. Assists people with legal issues involving family law, housing matters, public benefits, and consumer matters
- Legal Aid Society of Door County
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Sexual Assault Center / Family Services
(920) 846-2111 24 hour, confidential, free services for victims of sexual assault or abuse, and their families and friends.