County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Center Against Sexual & Domestic Abuse (CASDA)
(800) 649-2921 Assists with criminal justice, restraining orders, victims of abuse, family and civil law, immigration.
- Douglas County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 395-1349 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.