County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Haven, Inc.
(715) 536-1300 Advocates provide assistance with obtaining restraining orders, employment, education, housing, medical services, financial services, other legal aid and counseling for victims.
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- Language Assistance Program, Clerk of Circuit Court
(715) 536-0319 The Language Assistance Plan serves to help ensure access to court services for persons with limited English proficiency (LEP). It also covers interpreter services to deaf and hard of hearing persons.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Lincoln County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 536-0339 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.