County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Bridge to Hope
(715) 235-9074 (24 Hour Hotline: 800-924-9918) The Bridge to Hope offers free and confidential services to victims and survivors of domestic abuse, sexual assault and human trafficking in Dunn and Pepin Counties, Wisconsin.
- Community Justice Services
Alternatives to jail and public safety services
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Pepin County Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 672-8939 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.