County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Community Referral Agency
(800) 261-7233 Advocacy and services for victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse.
- Indianhead Community Action Agency
Legal assistance for victims, including divorce, child custody and placement, restraining orders, unemployment compensation, fair housing.
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 485-9211 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.