County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- CAP Services
(800) 472-3377 Assistance for low-income individuals undergoing a family crisis and victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- Family Law Information Center
(715) 344-3677 The Family Law Information Center (FLIC) assists litigants with family law issues who are unrepresented by legal counsel. The FLIC is staffed by community volunteers who are trained to help pro se litigants with court forms and legal process.
(800) 472-1638 Legal assistance for low-income individuals. Handles cases involving bankruptcy, social security and SSI, family law, health, housing, income maintenance, wills, and Indian law.
- Justiceworks, Ltd.
Works with offenders, victims of crime, and communities. Provides family law information, criminal case mediation, and community/justice department coordination.
- Legal Aid Society
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(715) 346-1300 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.