County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Foreclosure Mediation Program
- Language Assistance Program, Clerk of Circuit Court
(920) 459-3063 or (920) 459-3094 The Language Assistance Plan serves to help ensure access to court services for persons with limited English proficiency (LEP). It also covers interpreter services to deaf and hard of hearing persons.
- Legal Action of Wisconsin
(855) 947-2529, (800) 236-1128, (920) 233-6521. Provides civil legal services for WI low-income persons. Assists people with legal issues involving family law, housing matters, public benefits, and consumer matters. Only homelessness prevention cases are taken in Waupaca County.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Salvation Army Legal Clinic
Legal consultations are available at The Salvation Army every second and fourth Thursday of each month from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Sign in by 2 p.m. Located at 710 Pennsylvania Ave. (East entrance), Sheboygan.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(920) 459-0380 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases