County Legal Resources
Information by County
Legal Assistance Organizations
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
Local Phone: 608-637-5201
Toll-Free Phone: 888-637-1323
- CASA for Kids
Provide court-based advocacy for children who are under court jurisdiction due to of abuse or neglect.
- Center Point Counseling
(608) 638-7420 Provides mediation services for family law cases.
- Domestic Abuse Project Family & Children's Center
(608) 637-7052 Provides a trained, experienced advocate for individuals experiencing domestic violence
- Language Assistance Program, Clerk of Circuit Court
(608) 637-5340 The Language Assistance Plan serves to help ensure access to court services for persons with limited English proficiency (LEP). It also covers interpreter services to deaf and hard of hearing persons.
- Legal Action of Wisconsin
(800) 873-0927, (855) 947-2529, (608) 785-2809. Provides civil legal services for WI low-income persons. Assists people with legal issues involving family law, housing matters, public benefits, and consumer matters.
- LIFT Wisconsin
Provides a legal tune up tool to search public data and help users resolve civil legal issues, fill out forms, and resolve issues with background check, criminal court records, and eviction court records.
- Victim/Witness Assistance Program
(608) 637-5359 Provides assistance, support and notification services to crime victims and witnesses in exercising their rights throughout the prosecution of criminal and juvenile cases.